Eeks -- I've been tagged -- here's my response
Since I have been tagged by none other than my dear husband, W-P:
FIVE THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
1. I am an introvert, just like my husband. Even worse, I suffer from Social Anxiety Disorder, which I have been having great success in subduing, as of late. If you are a fellow sufferer, I can offer a huge tip, which somehow eluded me for some 45 years: sign up for Toastmasters, and suffer through it. This is is an exposure therapy-related suggestion, and will help anyone enormously who lives in dread fear of either being observed OR giving any kind of a speech.
2. Although I am Caucasian, I do not really identify with any particular race. In fact, when I look in the mirror I am often shocked. I cannot explain this ...
3. I sometimes leave money (mostly dollar bills and quarters) in places where people can find them, so it will perk up their day. If you think you're a dollar ahead of the game, Life sometimes looks a little more manageable.
4. I am almost a theosophist, although not quite, since I have never completely warmed up to the Catholic religion, despite the fact that I was raised in it. Go figure.
5. Although I think Denzel Washington is very handsome, he does not really ring my bell as much as my dear husband thinks he does. I am much more attracted to George Clooney. (But neither of them are quite as cute as my husband, or as mercurial, so they don't have a chance with me. Although I hate to admit it, I love my husband's "mercuriality." If that's not a real word, it should be!)
That's about it. Peace out.